Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Affirmation: Wealth is abundant in my life.

I am rich in every area of my life. My relationships and my career are overflowing with accomplishments. I am wealthy because I have a surplus of things that bring me joy.

The reserves of my soul are filled to capacity with the things I value. I enjoy an overabundance of love, acceptance, forgiveness, health, and security in my life. I measure my wealth by counting my many blessings.

There is no shortage of blessings in my life because I work hard to position myself on the way to victory. When I purposefully pursue spiritual wealth, material prosperity follows me like a shadow wherever I go.

My friends and family enrich my life with their love. Feeling loved and accepted by my family makes me rich. I value the people in my life because I count relationships as one of life's greatest treasures.

I am wealthy in my business and career because I am meticulous in my plans. I seek the council of the wise and I plan ahead carefully. When I take risks in the business world, they pay off in financial gains.

I am confident that the decisions that I make today are driving me forward toward even more wealth and success. Wisdom guides me to make choices that bring me closer to triumph. I obtain wealth by acquiring knowledge.

Today, I am thankful for the wealth that I possess and I look ahead to gaining even more wealth through wisdom, relationships and business. I envision myself wealthy in every area of my life and work toward that reality.

Self-Reflection Questions:

1. What is most precious to me?
2. How can I increase my wealth?
3. What can I do today to position myself toward wealth?

No comments: