Friday, December 4, 2009

Affirmation: I allow others to love me.

I exude confidence because I am proud to be the person that I am. That confidence helps me accept the love that others offer. I know that others can genuinely love me because I am worthy of love.

My friends and family love me just the way I was created. I receive their friendship with arms wide open and I hold onto them tightly.

Those closest to me know that I welcome their affection because I make them feel comfortable when they are near. I embrace those I love with warmth and fondness each time I greet them.

I open myself to others because friendships are my life's greatest treasures. My friends and family know their love is appreciated by the way I receive them. I welcome their love with freedom and trust.

I know that I am forgiven and accepted just the way I am. I remove expectations from my mind when meeting new people and I allow others to be themselves around me. I give love therefore I receive love. When others smile at me, I smile back as a way to communicate to them that I welcome friendship and love.

Today, I choose to receive the love that others share with me with open arms. I attract people with my positive attitude and receive their love with sincerity.

Self-Reflection Questions:

1. How can I attract the love of others?
2. Do my friends and family feel comfortable around me?
3. What can I do to remove expectations about people?

No comments: