Friday, December 18, 2009

Affirmation: True beauty is found within me.

True beauty goes beyond superficial appearances and into the heart. My heart is filled with an incomparable beauty that radiates through my personality. I share my beauty with others by the way I make them feel when they are around me.

My most beautiful trait is the sincere smile that enhances my face. Each day I make it a point to smile genuinely at everyone I come into contact with. An honest smile dissipates the dark clouds of pessimism like a ray of sunshine on a gloomy day.

Grace and kindness adorn my head like sparkling jewels in a crown. My inner light, reflected through my actions, shines brightly all around me. My face glows with beauty when I prefer others before myself and go out of my way to make others feel valued.

I keep my thoughts beautiful by examining them daily and making sure that negativity is absent from my mind. I replace criticism and judgment with compassion and mercy. I choose my words wisely, speaking only truth in love and refraining from resentment.

My easygoing attitude brings peace like a fresh summer breeze blowing softly through my hair. I desire to bring harmony to all situations; therefore I carry myself with dignity and respect. I have the ability to love others for who they are and I receive love in return.

Today, I choose to infuse beauty into my world through an uplifting personality. I make myself more beautiful by letting go of negativity and focusing my mind on things of virtue.

Self-Reflection Questions:

1. What is my most beautiful trait?
2. Do I go out of my way to make others feel valued?
3. How can I make my inner beauty more evident?

No comments: