Thursday, December 10, 2009

Affirmation: Tranquility and inner solitude rejuvenates my soul.

I take time to myself to retreat from the noise of life and find a quiet place where I can find tranquility and inner solitude. Daily, I make it a point to turn off distractions and focus on what is going on inside my heart and mind. When I reflect upon my life, I am able to improve who I am.

Inner peace is reflected outwardly through my actions. My countenance reveals that which is hidden deep inside of me. When I am at peace within my soul, I am able to accomplish more than I ever imagined.

I live every day of my life with a tranquil spirit; free from stress. The small annoyances of daily life are incapable of stealing my peace because I focus on the bigger picture. When I take things lightly and guard myself from worry, I preserve my health. My heart and soul are healthy when I let go of the negative quickly and only hold onto the positive things.

Tranquility refreshes my soul like the streams of a fountain washing away all anxiety and fear. I am bold and confident in my future when I quiet all the other voices around me and listen to the voice that speaks of my destiny.

There comes a point where I must stop trying to make sense of everything and simply rely on faith. Inner solitude is that place which rescues me from the pit of the mundane.

Today, I choose to drown out the noise all around me and focus on the voice calling my name. I am turning away from distractions and enjoying quiet time within myself.

Self-Reflection Questions:

1. Am I tuning in to the right voice?
2. How can I turnoff the noise around me and find tranquility?
3. What are my actions saying about the state of my inner being?

No comments: