Sunday, December 27, 2009

Affirmation: I have the ability to finish what I have started.

Before I embark on a task, I plan it out and make sure that I have the ability to complete it or access to people who can help me. I am confident that I have the necessary skills to be a winner.

I keep the finish line within view as a reminder of why I work so hard. Difficult days help me grow and become even more knowledgeable for tomorrow. As each day passes, I am better equipped to meet my goals.

I want to finish what I have started because I am eager to see what I can produce. Thoughts of reaching the end of my task excite me. I envision myself crossing through the goal line with my arms held high like a marathon winner.

My positive spirit and passionate drive empower me to defeat opposition. Blocking out criticism enables me to stay focused on my goal. I crush negativity under my feet so that I may stay on task and complete my responsibilities.

The courage to run all the way to the end of the road is within me. I am strong enough to resist the temptation to waste time on distractions. Distractions interrupt progress and rob me of my time; therefore I remain focused on my task and ignore disturbances.

Today, I choose to make good use of my time. Instead of saving work for later, I take the opportunity to live in the present and act now. I know what I have to do to finish and I am determined to do it.

Self-Reflection Questions:

1. How can I make better use of my time?
2. What are the rewards of finishing a task?
3. What can I learn from difficult days?

No comments: