Sunday, December 6, 2009

Affirmation: I repel all negativity.

I repel all negativity with a positive attitude and an open mind. My upbeat personality attracts other positive people who surround me with an impenetrable circle of joy.

Joy clings to me like a magnet in every situation that I come across. Even when I face trials, I wear a smile on my lips because nothing can steal my joy. My smile helps me to deter negativity because negativity cannot co-exist with enthusiasm.

I radiate confidence by being thankful and encouraging others. Living a life of thanksgiving helps me to remain positive, even in times of crisis. My attitude is consistently pleasant even if the world around me is unpredictable and pessimistic.

Before I even attempt something new, I believe that I am a winner in my own mind. My mind is filled with positive thoughts, which collide with any destructive thoughts that may try to sneak in.

I lend an ear only to things of value. When people walk up to me and begin to speak, they can sense that I am an optimistic and peaceful person. I repel gossip by ignoring it and refusing to take part in it.

I truly believe that there is good in everyone, and I treat people that way. People respect me because I stay away from negative conversations. My friends know that they can come to me for an uplifting word when they feel discouraged.

Today, I am thinking constructive thoughts. I walk with confidence because I believe that all things will work out in the end.

Self-Reflection Questions:

1. How can I attract positive people?
2. What types of conversations do I lend an ear to?
3. How do I greet people?

No comments: