Sunday, December 13, 2009

Affirmation: I live in the current moment and I am prepared to face any obstacles ahead.

I live focused on the current moment because this is the only time that I have to live it. In each moment, I seize every opportunity I have to have fun and improve myself. I indulge in a daily celebration of life without regard to things beyond my control.

My mind is set to live each moment of today to the fullest. I treasure today because I am setting myself up for a life free from regrets. When I look back at today, I feel proud of my choices and decisions.

I ignore distractions in order to be present in my life. I choose to take an active role in the direction my life is headed. I am fully living life, instead of allowing life to happen to me.

Being focused helps me to adequately prepare myself for the future. When I am organized, I conserve my energy for more important things in life. Armed with a plan, I can overcome any obstacle ahead.

I am surrounded by peace like a morning breeze on a cool autumn morning. As the seasons of life change like the color of the leaves, I rest assured that I can handle anything that comes my way. Yesterday is my teacher, today is my opportunity, and tomorrow is my destiny.

Today, I remain focused on what is before me and I embrace the future with great expectation. I let go of insecurity and allow peace to take over me.

Self-Reflection Questions:

1. What reasons do I have to celebrate today?
2. Am I paying enough attention to the things that matter in my life?
3. Am I setting myself up for a life free from regrets?

No comments: