Thursday, December 3, 2009

Affirmation: Faith fuels my ambitions.

Although I can only see what is right in front of me, I am not merely limited by the physical realm. Faith reminds me that there is much more to life than what my eyes can see. Faith unlocks my vision, removing fear and eliminating the limits to my sight.

My words have the ability to cause things to happen in my life. When I believe something with all my heart, settle it in my mind, and speak it with my lips, it comes to pass. I speak success into existence. When I look through the eyes of faith, I dare to venture in to the unknown with confidence.

Even when my mind is unsure or fails to understand, I follow my heart because, when I allow faith to lead the way, my dreams become a tangible reality. I reject doubt in order to give faith free reign over my mind. My insecurities dissolve in the hand of faith.

When things seem grim, I feel calm in my spirit because faith helps me believe that there are better days ahead. Faith is the reason I have hope for the future. Faith allows me to be certain of things to come, even if they seem impossible.

Today, I look past what my eyes can see and focus on the vision that is in my heart. I stir myself up to press on toward my dreams regardless of the circumstances around me. My faith is the difference between simply hoping for something and being certain that all will be well.

Self-Reflection Questions:

1. What is the depth of my faith?
2. What do I see in store for myself when I look through the eyes of faith?
3. Do I believe that all will be well?

No comments: