Friday, April 30, 2010

Affirmation: I have the ability to meet my family's needs.

I am fully equipped to meet all of my family's needs with the gifts and talents found within me. With confidence, I work hard to be there for my family because who I am, when I am my best, is more than enough.

Bottled up inside me is the strength to run errands, the energy to do chores, and the wisdom to connect emotionally with my loved ones. I am unstoppable in my determination to provide a better life for my family.

My talents and abilities are more than enough to keep me secure at my job so I can provide for my family. The love I have for my family is like a spoonful of motivation that stirs up the gifts in me allowing me to perform my best work.

When I communicate with my loved ones, I take time to make sure that we understand each other. We avoid confusion by asking clarification questions and giving each other the benefit of the doubt.

On difficult days, grace washes over me like rain, allowing me to respond well to my loved ones. I choose my words with caution remembering that the hearts of my family members are my most valuable treasure.

I leave my work at work, freeing myself to be present physically and emotionally at home.

Today, I am meeting my family's needs with confidence, knowing that I am well able to care for them. I refrain from pressuring or doubting myself because my family loves me for who I am and I make them proud.

Self-Reflection Questions:

1. How do I provide for my family?
2. What areas of my life can I improve to be a better provider?
3. Which blessing that my family enjoys is the result of my hard work?