Thursday, April 22, 2010

Affirmation: I am steadfast about my values.

There is a set of standards by which I abide with faithful loyalty. I am steadfast about my values because they are part of who I am.

The values that I have chosen for myself reflect my beliefs about appropriate behavior. I have chosen these values for myself because they help me be the person I desire to be.

I passionately abide by my convictions in order to remain true to myself. Being loyal to my values and myself keeps me from losing my way chasing after false dreams. I am resolute about finding and carrying out my purpose in life.

Peer pressure is powerless against me. I am unshakable about my beliefs regardless of what others say. When I decide to complete a task, my steadfast attitude gets me through it.

The way I carry myself is a direct reflection of my values. I continue to hold on to my values even through troubling circumstances where it would be much easier to compromise.

I am loyal to my spouse, even when it may seem justifiable to stray, because I love my spouse and I am a faithful person.

I speak truth at all times, even when a lie would benefit me, because I am honest and trustworthy.

I give to others, even when keeping what I have for myself would help me build wealth, because I enjoy sharing my blessings with those who are not as fortunate.

Today, I choose to stand on my values with a steadfast attitude even if those I love chose to compromise their own standards.

Self-Reflection Questions:

1. What are my priorities?
2. What are my values?
3. How can I resist the temptation to compromise my values?