Saturday, January 2, 2010

Affirmation: Seizing the day is my specialty.

I am glad that today is the first day of the rest of my life! The past is in the past and the future has yet to come. What I have is today and I choose to make the absolute best of all the opportunities it brings.

With my morning shower, I seize the opportunity of the new day to wash away any regrets of days gone by and the worries about the future. If I made a mistake yesterday, today I can make the situation better.

Every day gives me another chance to work on making myself the very best I can be. I take action toward achieving my goals and, at the end of the day, I know I am one step closer to success.

I rejoice in the freshness of each day for the chance to strengthen my relationships with my loved ones. I look forward to cherishing their ideas and showing my love anew.

Each new day brings inspiration. I let the beauty of each moment fill me with its own unique splendor. I stop and smell the roses because I want to enjoy each sensation.

Yes, "carpe diem" - or seize the day - is my mantra. Opportunities for either business or fun can't slip by me unnoticed! I keep an open mind and, when I see something that I know will help me improve, I take quick and decisive action to take advantage of the opportunity.

Today, I intend to be the personification of my mantra and make the most of every opportunity that comes my way.

Self-Reflection Questions:

1. Do I keep an open mind about new ideas?
2. When was the last time I took quick action to take advantage of a good opportunity?
3. In what ways can I improve my life by seizing the day?

No comments: