Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Affirmation: Generosity radiates from my soul.

I am a generous person at heart. I consider generosity one of my key personality traits and I like it that way. I enjoy the feeling I get when I share with others; it makes me feel abundantly blessed and deeply fulfilled.

I share everything I can - my knowledge, wisdom, skills, time, love, money, and more. If a friend needs a place to stay, I even share my home.

I am generous because I live by the Golden Rule: "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." When I need something, I appreciate it when others share their blessings with me, even if it's just sharing their wisdom and experience. Likewise, I am happy to help others in their time of need.

My partner and I share and share alike. What one of us has, the other one also receives the benefit of it. Generosity strengthens our relationship.

I even share my generosity! I share what I have with my children and they willingly share with me also. It's fulfilling to see my children get the same joy from generosity that I experience.

When I share my money with a stranger on the street, I am uplifted in knowing how much I brightened their day.

I know that my generosity is a shining light of goodness in a world that can use all the goodness it can get!

Today, I strive to show generosity to everyone I meet in this day's journey.

Self-Reflection Questions:

1. Do I consider myself a generous person?
2. Why do I hold back in sharing my abundance with others?
3. How can I do more to help others?

No comments: