Friday, January 8, 2010

Affirmation: I choose to live a vibrant, healthy life.

If I want to be full of joyful energy, I must live a healthy lifestyle that provides all the energy I need. I also practice mental exercises on a daily basis that facilitate my healthy lifestyle as well as my optimism, happiness, and self-fulfillment.

My choice to be healthy includes eating nutritious foods. When I have a choice between picking up fast food and having a healthy meal, I opt for the healthy option. To make this easier, I plan ahead and freeze leftovers so there is always healthy food in the freezer to heat and eat on those harried days.

I make it a point to exercise every day. Even if I don't have time for a workout, I stay active and make healthy choices. I take the stairs instead of the elevator. When I go shopping, I park further out in the parking lot. I play active games with my kids and pets and go for pleasant walks with my family and neighbors.

My joyful and adventurous attitude helps me feel vibrant. I pray or meditate every day to inspire and motivate me. I practice positive self-talk and repeat positive affirmations to banish negative thoughts and feelings. I venture out of my comfort zone to take on new adventures with gusto.

Today, I plan to make healthy choices and experience total enthusiasm in everything I do.

Self-Reflection Questions:

1. Do I choose to live a vibrant life?
2. Do my choices for exercise and food match my real desires for how I'd rather live?
3. How can I add more enthusiasm to my daily life?

No comments: