Thursday, January 14, 2010

Affirmation: My mind is a sponge that attracts positive thoughts.

As I travel through my day, I soak up positivity from each moment. I glean goodness from everything - the aroma of my morning coffee, the jubilance of a puppy, and even a smile from a passing stranger. I am inspired, uplifted, and motivated by all of it.

When I wake up in the morning, I revel in the wonder of the dawn and the freshness of a new day. I give thanks for another day of adventure and look forward to what this day will bring.

I take my positive thoughts with me to work and I add to them as the day goes on. My optimism is contagious as my co-workers and I journey together through a myriad of customers, phone calls, and paperwork.

I find that one positive thought leads to another, and then another, and then some more! My relationships at work with my clients and co-workers greatly benefit from this optimism. It raises both morale and profits, providing a win-win situation for everyone.

After work, I rejoice in the company of my family and friends. Because of my positive mindset, instead of being exhausted from trials and tribulations at work, I am energized by the success of my day and I have plenty of time to spare for my loved ones.

Today, I plan to thoroughly enjoy the parade of positive moments that make up my day and share my positivity to uplift others as well.

Self-Reflection Questions:

1. Do I wake up in the mornings excited about the day ahead?
2. What positive things happened to me today?
3. How can I soak up more positivity from my every day experiences?

No comments: