Saturday, November 28, 2009

Affirmation: I welcome change in my life with an open heart and mind.

Change keeps my life fresh and exciting. My life is enhanced by change. When the monotony of my daily routine causes life to seem dull, change spices things up. My heart and mind are open to change because I understand the benefits that breaking out of the routine brings.

I choose to embrace change like a newborn baby exploring the world for the first time. I allow myself time to adjust to new life experiences. I remove fear and personal opinion while I allow change to take place. My attitude toward change is positive. Not only do I accept change, I seek it.

I listen before I speak in order to give myself time to evaluate situations prior to drawing conclusions. I embrace the differences in others and accept their ideas. I am confident enough in who I am to accept others' suggestions.

Changes in my life are simply new paths to reach my destiny. I trust that I am still on track to reach my final destination despite detours from my plans. New experiences keep life unique and interesting. I am open-minded while remaining true to my values and beliefs.

I look forward to change because I enjoy adventure. I understand that, in order to achieve different results, changes have to be made to the way I live my life. I embrace change as a vital part of my journey. My mind continues to be at peace in the midst of change because true change begins in my heart. Today, I choose to seek and embrace the gift of change in my life.

Self-Reflection Questions:

1. How can I be more comfortable with change?
2. Are there things in my life that require my attention right now?
3. What is stopping me from embracing change?

No comments: