Friday, November 20, 2009

Affirmation: Fear is no match for my strong spirit and will.

My will and my spirit are stronger than any dart of fear aimed in my direction. When disappointment strikes, I remain confident in myself because I am certain that great success is within my reach.

Though fear may relentlessly try to come against me, my strong will helps me reject fear over and over again. I carry on in my journey with a positive attitude because my spirit is too strong to be broken. I dance through the streets of my destiny to the melody of joy, thanks to the invincible spirit within me.

I can accomplish anything I set my mind to when I am determined. I have written down my goals and my vision in order to stay on track. Nothing can stand in my way when I have a plan and an unyielding will.

Having a vision is like a telescope that magnifies my opportunities and places the barriers in perspective. When I look at the bigger picture, I realize that the obstacles I may face are nothing in comparison to the wisdom I will gain.

My spirit is fearless in the midst of new endeavors. Armed with courage, I am capable of charting new experiences for myself. My strong will and audacious spirit propel me to action even when I hesitate.

Today, I am fearless in the face of the unknown. I choose to replace discouragement with renewed strength and a desire to work harder in order to achieve more than I ever imagined.

Self-Reflection Questions:

1. When was the last time I was able to overcome fear?
2. What is my motivation?
3. How can I prevent discouragement?

No comments: