Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Affirmation: Each day I learn something new I grow wiser.

Education is the foundation for improvement; therefore, I seek to educate myself daily. I am open to the lessons of life because there is no better teacher than experience. I position myself in places where I have the opportunity to experience new things in order to develop my mind.

I delight in learning so I can become wiser and teach others. Gaining new knowledge is a pleasure for me. As I pursue knowledge, wisdom finds me. Wisdom is more valuable than material riches.

My capacity for understanding is greater than I can imagine. I am able to understand concepts today that were not clear in the past because my mind is expanding. Each day, I absorb new information like a sponge. I read books to gain knowledge in topics that are unfamiliar to me.

I allow myself to learn from others because there is something to be learned from every human being. I listen when others speak to me in order to learn from their experiences.

My daily schedule has time open for me to deviate from the routine and pursue areas of interest that may come up spontaneously.

When the pace of my life is calm and peaceful, I am able to notice the little lessons around me. I facilitate a learning environment for myself by being open to the ideas and opinions of others and valuing them as I do my own. Today, I set out to learn something new from those around me.

Self-Reflection Questions:

1. How can I open myself up to accepting new knowledge?
2. When I am interested in a topic, do I allow myself time to research it?
3. What have I learned today?

No comments: