Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Squidoo and Forced Money and Keywords

Well, I now have 2 lenses up on squidoo. The success mindset lens and a new one reviewing a new business opportunity called Forced Money. You can read my lens here if you're interested.

Anyhow, the point is I put my forced money overview lens on squidoo yesterday afternoon and within 2 hours it was coming up on page 1 of google when people entered "forced money" into the search engine! Woo hoo - good on ya squidoo....

Whilst enjoying myself and searching over and over for "forced money" my head getting bigger by the second thinking how clever I am I came across a site called yedda.com that I'd never heard of before. It's a site that allows you to ask questions and I saw someone asking if "Is Forced Money a scam?" which had a link to a lens that has a review on it as well.

So like any good internet marketer you copy what seems to work for other people so I created an account (free) with yedda.com and asked this question.

Lo and behold that entry also came up on page 1 of google for the keywords "forced money" and it only took a couple of minutes!

I got a grand total of 12 hits to my lens and most went on to the Forced Money website and read the sales page, although sadly, no one purchased.

But why only 12 hits when I had entries on page 1 of google?

Because Forced Money is a product that's only been released in the past couple of weeks. Few have heard of it so why would they bother searching for it? It's important to realise that if you want hits to your website people have got to be searching for your keywords.

In this instance I'm happy with the few hits I've got so far. Once more people hear of Forced Money, the more people will search and the more hits I'll get if I maintain my first page rankings and I'll do that by adding fresh content on a regular basis.

Interestingly, yesterday when I searched there were only around 3,000 competitors, now there are around 4,000 competitors so the word is spreading....

Hope you learn something from this post. Essentially what I wanted to show you is that it is possible to be on the first page of search engines simply by using a lot of the free tools on the internet.

Anyway, I'm now going to add some content to my squidoo lens.

Oh, and don't forget about qassia and hubpages.... Results there would be similar I think, it's just that there's only 24 hours in a day so I haven't done much with them yet.......

Until next time
hugs Sharon

3 comments:

yourfreetechreviews said...

Does forced money really make you money? Thanks!

yourfreetechreviews said...

Does the Forced money system really work? I am in desperate need of a real way to make money online!

Sharon Reid said...

I must admit that I haven't been promoting it because I have fallen behind in my business due to some personal issues.

However, I think it is possible to make money, BUT you must be willing to promote it by following the steps they recommend.

Also, if you wanted to give it a try make sure that you are in a position to promote for a few weeks to see how things pan out. If you are not being successful you have 60 days to get a refund through clickbank.

Of course, if you do take that route, you will obviously not recoup any money you may have spent on advertising.

Unfortunately, to be successful in anything requires taking some calculated risks.

Also, have a look at my squidoo lens on Foreced Money. Someone has left a comment there saying that support are not replying to their emails. It could be a spam filter issue of course, but if not it is appalling that support does not reply to him and that may colour your decision on whether to give it a try.

I wish you every success
Sharon