Saturday, October 31, 2009

You Can't Afford These Blogging Mistakes

When first creating an online empire it's easy to focus on the wrong things.

And guess what? Ironically, focussing on making money is the WRONG thing to do. Your focus should be on providing useful content. After a while the money will follow.

As you may be aware I create blogs that are focussed on particular hot selling internet products. I would not suggest this approach as a way to become wealthy either. I do it purely as an extra service to my readers so they get a glimpse of what is inside these products. They may even decide to promote the products themselves.

When blogging it is important to be clear on what you're trying to achieve.

Read this latest post by Kenneth Koh to see what I'm talking about.


Have a great day.
Sharon

No comments: