Saturday, October 24, 2009

How To Advertise an Online Store

Making money with an online store is not easy. You are competing with others who have exactly the same store. The only only people making money from your online store are the people who sold you the store.

Having said that I have a couple of online stores.

One I expect I'll do quite well with because I intend to customize the heck out of it and make it purely my own. I've already done a lot of work on it and intend to do more. You can see what I've done so far by clicking here. As you can see there's a lot of rubbish in there that I can't imagine anyone would download even though it's free! On the other hand I am adding my own ebooks that can't easily be gotten anywhere else. They will be my point of difference.

I also have another store which has all the clickbank products. Click here to have a look. Even though I love many of the clickbank products and the fact they all offer a 60 day money back guarantee I seriously doubt that anyone is going to browse the store looking for something to buy. I bought it for it's contextual advertising that looks like google ads, but for which I'll earn a commission if the product is purchased.

Unfortunately, people have paid money for a similar store expecting to make a lot of money but I think they will end up very disappointed.

Click here for some great advice on how to get some exposure for your online store.

No comments: