Saturday, May 23, 2009

Affirmations Do Work!

Not that anyone has any doubts about it, I'm sure....

Just wanted to let you know about this short video (about 2 minutes) on Law of Attraction. Affirmations aren't mentioned specifically but she talks about asking the universe for what you want and then stating that you already have it. It's called pre-paving.

Have you signed up to receive my free affirmations and self reflection questions each day? If not sign up by clicking here.

You can watch the video by clicking here.

Have a great weekend.


Sharon

2 comments:

The Cheap Slut said...

Wow! That was a great video! I am glad you posted it to your blog and I am glad I found your blog off your webpage! Thanks for the emails! I look forward to talking to you again soon!

http://freeforyouandmetoo.blogspot.com/

Annie said...

Thanks for sharing.

Vision board