Sunday, May 9, 2010

Affirmation: My determination sets me up for success.

Daily, I picture myself enjoying great victories. Whatever my heart dreams and my mind envisions, becomes a reality through my determination. In my mind, I am confident that I will succeed because I have an unshakeable faith in my abilities.

When a door closes, I keep pounding until it opens because I am determined to find a way to achieve what I have set out to accomplish. If all doors are closed, I look for a window or I make my own path because I am unstoppable.

Giving up is not an option. I am unaffected by temporary failures. I reject fear, doubt, and unbelief. I shut out all the voices that speak these things to me and remind myself that life is only as difficult as I choose to see it. When I am tired, I drink from the cup of perseverance to quench my thirst.

Success is within my reach because I have the necessary skills to achieve it. I am willing to face all the odds against me and I am determined to defeat them. The strength to overcome obstacles is within me.

By seeking relationships with people who encourage me and push me forward, I position myself on the path to triumph. Excuses are absent from my vocabulary because they simply cloud my vision.

Today, I choose to focus my vision to see only victory. I turn off all distractions in order to concentrate on the things that are important to me.

Self-Reflection Questions:

1. What distractions do I need to turn off?
2. How can I eliminate excuses from my vocabulary?
3. How can I persevere in the face of a closed door?